Sunday, October 2, 2011

Health Update

So, I had some more blood tests this week. I am so good at giving blood it is amazing. But, I believe my junkie days are over, not a moment too soon for my petite veins either. I am happy to report that it appears the medication is working, REALLY WORKING. Many of my symptoms are clearing up, and I am feeling more energy too. It is hard to gage that since law school sleep deprivation has already kicked in, but still, I can feel that I am leveling out, so I think that I am getting better. I had been scheduled for a few ultrasounds to look at various parts of my body and figure out why they weren't working right, but my blood work came back so good that those were canceled. I am really feeling blessed.

In terms of my health challenge, it is going really well. I am a week in, and I am feeling very successful. I have denied countless sweets, and I honestly do feel better. Not only that, but I have added SOOOOO many more vegetables that I feel my body systems working together better.

Now I sing the Utah State Anthem to myself...only I put Bekah in instead. So it goes like this...."Bekah, her body's working together. Bekah its a great way to be..." And that's as far as I sing, but I think that is really all of the anthem most people here in Utah know, so I don't feel too bad. Anyway, I am grateful that my body seems to be figuring itself out!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don't know that Utah anthem song. I didn't know we had one. I thought you were referring to "Utah State Aggies" and wondered why you were singing that song. :) Anyway! So glad things are working out for you, and your blessed body is kickin' itself in gear! Keep up the good work, Warrior.

    ReplyDelete