Friday, October 14, 2011

Christmas is Just Around the Corner!

While on hiatus in Oregon, I have learned a few things. First, Parker needs sunshine at least once a week ... a need foreign to me and my parents entirely. Second, sleeping in the same bed with my husband in the room that I grew up in is a little strange (I couldn't stop thinking we were somehow naughty for just sleeping in there...together.) Third, even Oregon cannot induce Parker and I to remember to bring our camera on the trip. Fourth, seeing my parents is delightful. Fifth, I do not like doing homework while on break (evidence: this blog post). Sixth, Christmas is right around the corner!!!!!

All of these are exciting, but especially that last one. I LOVE Christmas, and while home, I have sat down and played some of my Christmas favorites on the piano ( #1: my parents have a piano. #2: my parents have the Christmas music). It sure has made me excited for that holiday upcoming. Parker and I are staying in Utah this year, and I can't wait, because for that break, I won't have to do ANY homework... almost any at least, and that will be terrific! Is anyone else getting excited for Christmas? If so tell me what you are most looking forward to about it :-)

Also, if you don't mind, jot down your address so that I will know where to send our Christmas card this year. If you don't want to leave it on my comments thing, just email me the address at butterfield.rebekah@gmail.com! Hope you are all having a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Christmas cards! I've only done that like twice in the six Christmases we've been married.

    345 E 100 N #17
    Provo, UT 84606

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am getting excited for Christmas. This Christmas will be the first time that Brandon and I won't be with our families at all...kind of weird but I look forward to making some new traditions with him!

    6181 N Rosa Springs Ave
    Meridian, ID 83646

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post when I first read it, and I decided I needed to go back and leave a comment. Not only do I love Christmas also, but I LOVE the musical aspect of the holiday. That is one of the best things about going home! My mom has so many different piano books, and of course I have my favorites. I so look forward to going home this year and just playing the piano as much as I want. We have a few fun Christmas duets that my mom and I play, and that's always a treat. We should play some time! I forgot you played the piano. :) I LOVE CHRISTMAS. I love the snow. I love the music. I love the food. I love the love. :)

    1060 S. Orem Blvd. #21
    Orem, UT 84058

    I dare you to send me a card.

    ReplyDelete