Sunday, October 16, 2011

Home Again, Home Again

Oh my goodness, we are home. We had a lovely visit in Oregon, and this will not be the last mention of that. But tonight my post will be brief.

I buy Parker big bags of frozen burritos for his lunches. Healthy? No. Functional? Yes. Enough said. I am not one to eat these frozen delicacies. I figure they probably aren't good for me, probably won't make me feel good, and probably won't be able to argue my need for a larger lunch budget if I succumb to them.

Tonight, however, after coming home from a 15 hour drive spread over two days...the frozen burrito called to me, and I ate it. Oh my gosh, I nearly cried I think. It tasted sooo good to me. Just your standard bean and cheese variety, but in my mouth, it might as well have been thanksgiving dinner. Here is my conclusion, just about anything is overwhelmingly tasty after such a long time in the car.

Second conclusion, I truly am glad to be back home again.

1 comment:

  1. Barf! Not about the burrito (yum) but about the 15 hour drive. For reason I thought you FLEW to OR... but driving 15 hours, yuck. No wonder you were so glad to be home. And I'm glad you embraced the infamous frozen burrito... they ARE quite tasty, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete