Thursday, September 29, 2011

Karma


Here's the thing.

This morning, after having a lovely morning full of study and deep thinking, I boarded the shuttle bound for school. While riding the shuttle, I came into some information that upset me and honestly made me a little angry. While thinking these frustrated thoughts and walking toward school, I suddenly screamed because my toe felt a sharp shooting pain. And then I saw a bee stumble off my toe, likely to go die somewhere...alone...so lonely...by itself...without a butt. Anyway, I of course was in great pain, and became instantly nervous because I haven't had a bee sting since I was 8 years old, and who knows? Maybe I am allergic now...but then it occurred to me, I think the bee sting was Karma. Heavenly Father teaching me a little lesson for thinking a mean and unfair thought of another...lesson learned. Hopefully!

Also, it does not appear I am allergic to bees.

And yes, I can't figure out how to get this to not underline. Deal!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post today. I am really needing that reminder to not think negative thoughts. Today has been a crap day, and I am allergic to bees so good thing I wasn't outside. I hope your toe feels better! Let me know if you need anything for it :) You are such an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bekah. The underline really threw me off. I was dumb enough to think it was a big, special LINK to something and I tried to hover the arrow over the paragraph and "click" on this mysterious link. I wasn't even sure what this link would be... maybe more scientific information on bees or karma. Well, joke's on me. And that bee is dead somewhere, so there. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete