Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Commraderie

So, I know that I owe you all a law school story. HERE IT IS, my second week of law school, we were working on this MEMO. For it, we had been given a hypothetical situation where we had to defend this 18-year-old punk wealthy kid. As one of the exercises for the class, we got to interview this hypothetical kid (our professor acted as the kid)....so as I was walking to class the day of that interview, I ran into my teacher. He was wearing jeans, a sloppy polo shirt, and sneakers...I looked at him and said "Dressing the part huh?" To which he responded, "NOPE, this is actually how I always look." AWESOME. Nothing quite like telling your forty something year old LAW PROFESSOR that he looks like he dresses similar to a 18-year-old rich high school student.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA. Oh Bekah. The things that roll out of your mouth. Maybe you will learn as you go... or maybe you'll just keep blurting out awesome things and be able to make an entertaining book out of your stories. I like the latter idea. Your teacher probably secretly appreciated the compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete