Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Imagine Dragons: The Real Deal

I had so much fun at the Imagine Dragons concert. It was so wonderful to see so many people that I love and know. I rocked out. And, I refuse to wear contacts...so my glasses are definitely brown and my shirt is definitely black...but deal.

And...you won't believe it, but I totally rubbed shoulders with the genuine famous of Utah...so be excited.

It was called the rooftop series and it was at the top of this parking structure, it was way neat.





This is my friend Celine. She is from France and she attends BYU. It was so fun to see her.
Well, yep, this is Bree, and this is more or less summing up our relationship, wild and crazy.
Bree busting more moves. Cassity was also in attendance, she is Bree's roomie, and my friend. Fun to see her there too.
This is Kat. She is in my ward. She knows ALL about Imagine Dragons because her husband was roomies with the lead singer's brother. AWESOME. I got to touch Dan's hand because of Kat.


And who is this??????????
Yep, David Archuleta was there too...so I guess he is my friend now too.



2 comments:

  1. I love Imagine Dragons! I've met Dan a couple times too. One my my good friends was his mission companion and roommate. Love their music.
    Cute pictures Bekah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you told me about this one! I would've been missing out on so much. Pretty sure 90% of our pics together display "wild and crazy." I love it. And I loved this night! And I love "It's Time."

    ReplyDelete