Thursday, February 24, 2011

NEWS!

Well, guess who I heard from this morning? That's right folks. The University of Utah, and I have been accepted to their law program as well. Now, you are probably all wondering...who will she pick? The answer is that I am not sure yet. I have until April to figure it out. There are significant pros and cons to both sides. Believe it or not, my football allegiance will not be the deciding factor either :-)

Anyway, I know many of you have been wondering, so now you know as much as I do. So far, I have heard from four schools, and I have been admitted to four schools. I am still waiting to hear back from William and Mary as well as Duke. The likelihood of me going to either of those schools however is very small...so here's to DECISION TIME! BYU or the U? What will be my final choice? I will let you know, when I know...but in the meantime, I am happy to take recommendations :-)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You are awesome!!!!! And good luck with the decision making. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Good luck making that decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I am go glad you finally found out!!! Good luck in making the decision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. William and Mary! Then you will be close to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this comes as absolutely no surprise to me. of course you were accepted to both!! good luck choosing, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! You are so awesome Bekah!! I know you will make the right choice for your situation!! Good luck! And no matter where you go, you will do soooooo well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! Everyone wants you to go to their school. That's a good feeling. You should flip a coin with BYU and U on it if you can't decide. It could help. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH! Congratulations Bekah! I'm so excited for you!! I am happy for you wherever you go and can see the benefits of both places. I'm sure it's not an easy decision but I'm excited to know what you pick!

    ReplyDelete