Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Looking to the future...

Well, I have been in a somewhat driven/goal oriented stint lately. After my dismal injury in the last half-marathon I tried to run, I have decided to sign up for one again. On April 16, 2011, I will attempt to not only start but actually finish a half marathon. I hope it will be a nice spring day, but either way, I am excited. So far, the training for it has been going well. I am constantly surprised at what our bodies are capable of when we give them the chance. Additionally, I will be running in the Red Rock Relay come September. This should be pretty epic and fun. Miracle of miracles, Parker boy has consented to do it with me. This may be the first and last race we run together, but I am looking forward to it all the same.

1 comment:

  1. Salt Lake City 1/2 Marathon?? Sounds fun. I want to do the full, but I have a stress fracture in my foot we will see if that happens. I am so excited for you to be doing both events. You will rock them both. And Parker will get hooked! :D

    ReplyDelete