Wednesday, October 13, 2010

And it is OVER!

Alright. I know that it is like four days since the test and you are all waiting in suspense to hear how it went. Well........I won't know for a month. That has been a big let down for a lot of people. Sorry. It's just how it works, but I am actually really glad for that month, it will give me time to realize there is so much more to life than that score.

Anyway, test day was great. I really felt calm, and that was wonderful. To say that I feel good about the test would be an overstatement...I never feel good after tests like these. It is just really hard to know, but I do feel like I did alright, so we will see. I didn't feel bad enough to cancel my score, so there is that. Anyway, the next three weeks, I will be getting my applications ready for BYU and U of U. Its a small pool, and this makes me nervous in some ways, but we really want to stay here for Parker's program. I will have a better feel for my chances to get into these schools when I get my results back from the test, but the schools are roughly on par with each other as far as rankings and acceptance criteria. So we will see in time.

Unfortunately, I got rather sick following the test. All the stress finally let down and so did my immune system it seems, but today I am feeling much better. I am trying to think of good stories to include in my personal statement. I haven't settled on any yet, but assuming my personal statement turns out alright, I will perhaps post it here.

I really have felt immensely blessed by so many caring and loving people all around me. This test was much more difficult for me than I ever anticipated, but I was cheered on every step of the way, and that made it much more bearable, so thanks to everyone.

Anyway, I made a royal mistake at work yesterday, and I have spent most of the morning cleaning up my mess, but I think that it should be resolved by the end of work today. It's times like these that I wish the world was a little more forgiving, but I suppose you just take it all in stride...

So that's all for now. Thanks for reading. I should have a wicked sweet Columbus Day post soon, complete with pictures of Parker and me. Also...gasp...my husband has promised to post on OUR blog this week at some point, only time will tell :-)

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about you, I'm so glad that it's over. You are awesome. I love that you are such a go-getter and you will do wonderful things in this world. No doubt about it. I will anxiously await to hear the results!!

    ReplyDelete