Monday, January 10, 2011

2011...

I am in a fight with blogging. It has been a struggle lately to think of things to even post...and then I did...and I began to post and somehow, mysteriously, the blogging window timed out or something and my whole entry was lost. I was so mad at blogger that I denied it for weeks...but you know what they say, the only person getting hurt was me, or something like that. So anyway, I have decided to give blogger a second chance and hopefully to save as I go in the future so I won't becoming a hating cranky pants again.

Christmas was lovely. Parker and I went to Oregon for like 2 whole weeks. Did we bring our camera for Christmas you ask? Why yes, yes we did :-) Did we take any pictures you ask? Why no, no we didn't. In fact, in that whole two week period, we didn't even take the camera out of our suitcases once. What is wrong with us you ask? Well...clearly we are not fit to ever be parents. I don't know why we are so terrible at taking pictures...but we will try harder in 2011 to document our lives. I think my dad took some pictures, so perhaps I will get some from him, but for now you will just have to imagine our cute little faces being so happy and full of Christmas cheer while loving on my family in Oregon.

While there, I fell in love all over again with my little niece Lucy. She is quite possibly the most adorable child ever, but of course I am biased. Anyway, it was a blast. My whole family was there, and it was so fun. We miss everyone already, but hopefully it won't be as long this time before we see everyone again.

When we came home from Oregon, Parker's family through us a Christmas all over again. I think that my in-laws are probably the best I could have ever hoped for. They are so generous and kind. It was a bundle-o-fun. Thank goodness for happy memories and happy times to tide me over Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment