Friday, January 21, 2011

CORRECTION

Alright, so just after posting my last post...I saw this news release which has put me much at ease...when I said it had been FOREVER discontinued...I was jumping the gun...the Ultra absorpency ones have...but it turns out that there was just a temporary glitch in shipping out A LOT of tampons...so crisis averted...I guess. Way to go Johnson and Johnson. Here is the link to the article.

IN MY DEFENSE, this article did just come out yesterday...and I only just saw it, so the desperation expressed in my last post is still warranted I think :-) have a good Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Bekah. I had no idea of the trauma going on in your life. Thank goodness for computers and blogs. Phone calls are SO old fashioned. The interview is one thing. But how dare J&J mess with your life and so many others like that. Hoorray for happy endings (no pun).

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, you gave me quite the scare there. because there is NOTHING like o.b. and there never will be. i almost died. but then i read this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with Lene! I exclaimed to the whole room that my favorite tampons were out and I needed to go stock up. It also made me realize I needed to stock up anyway. Anyone who hasn't discovered ob is in the dark age of tampons seriously they are the best

    ReplyDelete