Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bear Lake and AUTUMN!!!!!




Dear everyone,

We had a lovely weekend. We were very busy as we almost always tend to be. I took a practice LSAT on Saturday morning and Parker did homework. We had a reception in Provo on Saturday night. Sunday, I taught primary, man those kids were all over the place!

Anyway, after church on Sunday we drove up to Bear Lake. My brother and his new wife were up there. Her name is Becca funny huh? Anyway, we camped the night with them. It was way fun. Bear Lake is just beautiful. I had no idea the water would be so blue, I haven't really been impressed with the water here in Utah in general. Coming from Oregon, I have kind of an expectation regarding bodies of water...and Bear Lake definitely brought Utah up somewhat in that regard. Anyway, it was a fun weekend. We are still lame and lack a camera...so yeah, we don't have pictures, but I will be sure to include some that I steal from off of google image.


Also, I was having a hard time being happy this morning at work. I have a nasty long project I was working on this morning and it always makes me gloomy, so I turned on some Christmas music, and I started thinking about everything that I am going to do this autumn, and my frown definitely turned upside down. I love this time of year. Autumn is my favorite and I love Christmas too, so it sure helped me to feel happier today thinking about the beauty of the world in the next few months and the coziness of the season. That's all for now I suppose.
This is what I have to look forward to in the next few months here in Utah. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment