Sunday, August 14, 2011

STRESS AND PANIC

I think I am entering the phase of my life now called: Stress and Panic.

I just returned from a blissful vacation in Moab, UT. We went with Parker's family, and it was lovely. Unfortunately, I am not sure how many pics I will be able to recover.

Immediately before leaving for that, as in the day we left, I finished our house. I am family content with it. I PROMISE there will be pictures posted of that soon.

BUT, it has occurred to me that I really should probably start preparing myself for law school seeing as orientation begins on Tuesday. YIKES. I think reality is beginning to set in. I am nervous as all get out.

Some of you may know that my birthday is coming up, August 24th :-) Wahoo. I will be 23 years old. In my effort to get myself ready for school, I decided I better look up some of the necessities and make a birthday list. Seeing as how my current backpack is a leftover from BYU and was well loved during my tenure there, I decided finding a good book back would be my first stop for internet shopping/ list assembling.

I desire a book bag...something more professional than a backpack, but still of the backpack caliber. So, I went to Amazon.com, typed in 'law school book bag, ' and this is what popped up:


Which is rather appropriate if you have ever seen a standard size law book, but it was about that moment when both PANIC and STRESS set in...Indeed, I do believe law school will be rather HEFTY and to think, this is only the beginning!




2 comments:

  1. I know how easy it is to stress, but you are going to do great! I'm so excited for your new journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. That is hilarious. :) I dare you to waltz in there with all your junk stuff in that little bag. Then find that sassy know-it-all kid and walk right up to him and say, "Hi, I'm Bekah! Ready for my first day!" And he'll just fall apart. And then you'll get the highest scores of anyone all year long with your hefty bag, and you'll get some special award. Or maybe they'll make a movie out of it. In any case, I believe in you. :)

    ReplyDelete