Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Tunes

Today's tune is AWESOME! My favorite band ever is Vampire Weekend. I fell in love with them when I was doing a study abroad in France. I went to a Shins concert with another girl who was in my study abroad group. Turns out that Vampire Weekend was opening for the Shins...and so our love affair began.

"Well, hello there." I said to Vampire Weekend in my head at the concert...but I was forlorn...why? Because I did not know this amazing group's name just yet. How would I become their devoted groupie without it? So then I screamed, "What is your name?"...and when the lead singer yelled back Vampire Weekend...I knew it was love.

From that moment forward, I have expressed my undying love for this band...and that means, that contrary to popular belief, I DID love Vampire Weekend, before they were cool!

So, today you will be favored with "Cousins." Enjoy! Also, should you be interested in more of their music...I would recommend it all except for Cape Cawassawassa, Oxford Comma, and Walcott (on account of some naughty words) aside from those though, all the rest are clean, and I enjoy them immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment