Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spring Cleaning and A BIG MOVE!



SO friends, CH-CH-Changes are a brewing in the Wightman household.

Way back in January, when we still thought we were going to Norway, Parker and I hopped on the waiting list for a two bedroom apartment because we thought we would be moving out, and we didn't really want to move back into a one bedroom. We have been married two years, and though we have loved all 483 square feet of our current apartment, 604 square feet sounds so much nicer.

Anyway, I have been slowly getting our life prepped and ready for the move. Hence the picture that I have included of Parker's tie collection. I went through his closet and decided to arrange them like a little store because honestly we had enough to open one. That is a queen sized bed under there! So, Parker had to pick...mean? Yes. Necessary? DOUBLE YES.

SO, for those of you who need to find us, the Wightman's are officially moving from 603 University Village, Salt Lake City, UT to 601 University Village. I know that you all think that sounds like a small move...and small it will hopefully be, but alas, it is BIG for us.

Also, here is a big and exciting GASP, we are totally painting this new apartment. I am so excited! I feel like I finally have an idea for decor that will reflect more of Parker and my colorful personality. So please stay tuned for more pics and exciting updates on our new 2 bedroom adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of ties. I'm glad you are back to posting, I have missed you. I can't wait to see pictures of your new apartment!

    ReplyDelete