Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sometimes I Get Domestic

On Sunday, I got this urge for a cinnamon roll. This doesn't happen often, but when it hits, there is no denying it. I was nervous that I wouldn't have all the ingredients needed, and that I would have to try and stiffle this urge...but to my surprise and pleasure, I had everything I needed :-) Thanks to my nextdoor neighbors, I also had enough creamcheese to make some frosting. This was the result...eat your heart out!


They were so delicious...I was even surprised by how well they turned out. So, now you all know something more about me...I am a closet baker. I love to bake, and I always have. There is something magical in making a delicious treat. It made me excited for when I have more time and money in the future to experiment with new ingredients and recipes. I have always thought that if the law thing didn't work out, I would become a chef. Maybe that is what I will do for retirement, that would be lovely :-)



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I made cinnamon rolls on Sunday too! I haven't made them in years. They were yummy. Yours look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look wonderful!!! Yummy. I love baking and unfortunatly became addicted to cake boss while I've been on maternity leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooook, I have been craving cinnamon rolls for quite some time now and keep being too lazy to make them. Those look so delicious. I hope you ate several for me. And for Eric.

    ReplyDelete