Thursday, August 26, 2010

Helllllooooo WORLD!

Well...Parker and I have had this thing for nearly a month now, and neither of us has the guts to take the plunge and actually write something...so here goes nothing.

HELLO blogging world.

What shall I tell you about us for an introduction? Parker and I have been married now for about a year and ten days. We are still and continue to be MAD about each other. Parker is studying computer science at University of Utah and will be for the next four years at which time he will have his Masters and likely go on to pursue a PhD elsewhere. I graduated from Brigham Young University in April with a BA in International Relations and am currently working at a family law firm in Salt Lake City. I am planning to take the LSAT on October 9th. Wahoo! After which, I hope very much to reclaim my life and my sanity. Parker and I are both rather passionate about those things that we study/studied in college, and I continue to think that I would be content to be a professional student for the rest of my life...but alas, someone has to be the sugar mama :-) Oh yes, and we are active, happy, honest to goodness, loving life members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints....aka Mormons. HUzZah!

August is a big month for us. Parker's birthday is August 2nd, mine is August 24th, and our anniversary is August 15th, so its been a month of celebrating. Parker started back to school on Monday, and we both feel very much like life just continues to pick up in pace. Anyway, thanks for reading...you few...you faithful...perhaps actually no one.

Also, I love grammar A LOT. Hopefully I can do it justice on my blog.

So there it is friends....the beginning of an epic blogging journey. I will try to think of witty entries to add in the near future.

6 comments:

  1. I love the look on your face in the Alpine photo--vintage Bekah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!!! Welcome to the blogging world. I can't wait to see more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can't wait to read more blog posts from you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog header!! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good start to a long journey. Now where's those baby pictures! Oh wait. There's no baby yet...
    Well, carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bekah! I love your head...er. Header. I'm excited to read about your happenings!

    ReplyDelete