Friday, March 4, 2011

Bad day...

Well, I got home from work yesterday, and I was irritated, angry, frustrated, and a bit sad. I was not really in the mood to cook, but I needed some comfort food. What was I to eat? Please keep in mind that 2 short hours after my arrival at home, I would begin my Thursday night ritual of three hours of women's basketball at the church. So, what power food did I grab?

Take an eye full of these little beauties...

What are those? You may be asking yourselves. Well, I will tell you. "Masterfully prepared sweetened real fruit juice pieces, made from a blend of pomegranate and other select concentrated fruit juices, dipped in this extra creamy pure dark chocolate to create this decadent taste sensation." Don't worry...you can believe that description...because I took it straight off the bag. I totally quote...THIS IS a scholarly blog...and I did just cite.

Anyway, I snuggled into our big comfy couch eating these delicacies fist-full at a time...k, not totally true...but more true than you may think, watching a chick flick, and mourning my Thursday. About half way through the movie, I thought to myself, "Bekah, you probably need to be done eating these...you need some real food...some serious nutrition before your big b-ball game." How smart I was, and that my friends is when I grabbed these:

I guess it was just one of those days.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Bekah, you make me laugh. Sometimes we just have those days when nothing but chocolate sound good. And thanking you for citing your description, I was a little unsure if you were being 100% accurate. I think you are absolutely wonderful! Now I want some chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike practically BEGS for those every time we're in Costco.... and I deny him every time. Now, I'm feeling guilty. Apparently they're addicting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are addicting. The blueberry ones are heavenly as well. There is no same in what you ate. I am eating double stuf oreos as we speak and I don't even like the double stuf ones. Thats pathetic ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so good! I would eat them too. Sometimes you just have a bad day. You can jam out to the song "You Had A Bad Day" by Daniel Powter and it makes it better.

    ReplyDelete