Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bout time for a post...and some pics

My goodness. What a roller coaster these past almost two weeks have been. I know that I owe you all a post about labor and delivery. I know that I will end up writing one about breastfeeding too. So be excited for those! They are coming, but today, maybe just some darling pictures of our new little son. He is such a sweet baby. I love him so much. It is funny to see how similar his tendencies are outside the womb as they were in. He LOVES to sleep on his side. He LOVES to be all stretched out. He LOVES to just relax. He is darling... as long as he is fed. Parker and I still aren't getting much sleep. That is definitely the hardest part of these first few weeks. Being sleep deprived makes everything seem so much harder and daunting, but I really love this little fellow.





7 comments:

  1. I've been waiting to see pictures of your little one and he is beyond adorable! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! I have been WAITING for this post! Oh I am so excited for you and I can't wait to come visit you in August!!! He is delicious!!! I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Bekah! What a cutie he is. When was he born and what's his name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! He is adorable! Also, I was talking to a friend and realized that my responses to my post about baby's name didn't send, and I had written you a whole novel on birth and breastfeeding and now I realize you didn't even get it. I'm sorry! I hope breastfeeding is going well for you guys, and that you are feeling good. Can't wait to read your birth story. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a cutie. Congratulations. And the first few weeks are the hardest. One day you will get sleep again, I'm not sure when, but they assure me it will come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sakes Bekah, he's so so darling. I'm so happy for you that he's here! I'm looking forward to future posts about the little guy. Congrats dear! He's perfect. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little guy--can't wait to meet him in person.

    ReplyDelete